You might be thinking "What makes this different from any other video editing program?" I asked myself the same thing when I started reading and exploring. I'll try to give you the down low in as few words as possible. I'll make it "light" for you, pun intended:
1. You can capture your moments in pictures and videos, anytime or anywhere, as long as you have a device. You can personalize your story as you go along by touching the effects and filter buttons or upload the images/video later. With one touch and an Internet connection, you can share with the world or with your section of it.
2. Lightt automatically saves your images and creates a seemless, visual timeline of your life. Who doesn't need a little help remembering?
3. Editing is so easy...no complicated tools to memorize, no cutting and splicing clips. LIghtt streams your videos and makes you look like a pro. Your secret is safe with me.
4. Is space an issue on your device? LIghtt stores your videos in the cloud, not your device. You can have the option of saving clips to your Camera Roll, automatically saving to an Album on your device, or sharing on your own personal channel, YouTube, Twitter, Tumblr, email, or Facebook.
5. Make a soundtrack for your memories by adding music. As simple as a tap of the musical note gains you access to Creative Commons songs from the LIghtt library. You can also add songs from iTunes.
If you would like a sample of how it works, watch my first attempt with vacation footage. It's certainly not the best, but it is a memory I won't forget, thanks to Lightt!